THE TRIDAWGS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED SOON...

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Masters Swimming - New Session Starts April 10th

Attached is information and registration for the next session of Masters Swimming. You can register and pay at the first practice. These are all coached practices and open to anyone regardless of experience and ability. "Masters" just means it is for adults, not level of ability. I can put you in touch with others if you'd like to talk to someone who took the first session to see what they thought of the experience. If you only attended two practices per week that still works out to $5.35 per practice which is a bargain especially considering the level of coaching you're getting. Let me know if you have any questions.


-- Coach

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would offer a tri-newbie perspective: At first I thought that "Masters Swim" sounded like it was only for dawgs that swim in the fast lanes. As I swim in the "party" lane on Saturdays I wasn't sure it would be for me. I couldn't have been more wrong! Coach Bruce adjusts the practices based on the individuals levels and the team atmosphere of working together in the pool has personally helped me tremendously. There have been 2-8 people per session, so coach Bruce is able to give a bit more personalized attention than when there are that many people in a single lane. Looking forward to seeing more of you there in January! Michelle Wang

    ReplyDelete