THE TRIDAWGS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED SOON...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Uniforms to Ship "Mid-June"

I've been getting a lot of questions about the current uniform order so I wanted to get a message out to everyone.

The order that we placed with Canari at the end of April will be shipped from San Diego in a couple of weeks. Canari custom orders take 8 weeks to turn around. Our past orders have been in the winter so that everyone could have theirs in time for the beginning of the season. Since the team has grown so much recently, we decided to get another order going, but unfortunately that means that some won't have their uniforms in time for the June races.

Unfortunately, I just don't I have time to place orders year-round. As soon as I get a bit more information, I will post something on the Tri-Dawg Gear page so that everyone will know when to expect to be able to order uniforms.

Thanks!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment