THE TRIDAWGS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED SOON...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Team E-mails

We are now over 140 members on the team which has maxed out my Comcast distribution list. G-mail allows a much large list so I have created an account just for Tri-Dawg e-mails from me (tridawgs.coach@gmail.com). I will also start using BCC so that there are no issues regarding misuse of the distribution list.

If anyone has something they would like to e-mail out to the team just drop me an e-mail and I will send it to the team. Please continue to use my glenn.moore@comcast.net address since it is unlikely I will check the gmail account very often. I would prefer to use the website instead of e-mail as much as possible, so if you send me something, I might just post it here.

I sent out an e-mail on 6/15/11. If you received it and would like to be removed from this distribution list let me know. If you did not get the e-mail then you are not on the updated distribution list. Let me know if you would like to be added to the distribution list.

Also let me know if you have any ideas for the website. Diane and Margaret have done a great job in making improvements with this. Hope to see you at a race soon.
Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment